Everything in creation is singing, and all of Earth’s life forms can be identified by their frequencies.
In 6th c BC Greece, Pythagoras composed PHI musical prescriptions with the lyre and voice, an early example of Songaia Sound Medicine.
By sounding the strings of his lyre, Orpheus orders all things, restoring harmony to the soul.
We play the lyre precisely to avoid becoming unstrung…
We combine medicine and Orpheus’ lyre. To the Egyptian priests medicine, music and the mysteries were one and the same…
The key to healing is to restore the missing tones, integrating all frequencies to bring wholeness and healing.
Music is knowing the harmonious order of all things.
The person who has found the keynote in their voice has found the key to their life.
The body is held together by sound. The presence of stress and disease indicates that some sounds have gone out of tune.
Video-imaging footage taken after toning for one minute increased light in and around the body and the red and dark areas became 60% brighter. The same result occurred while holding feelings of bliss and gratitude.
Everyone has a unique voice pattern that reveals the sound codes for health and freedom. After analyzing thousands of speaking tone patterns, we discovered that most people are only using about 50% of their potential vocal frequencies!
Using a Voice Analysis instrument, we identify which vocal tones are dropping out, and then those tones are introduced to promote wholeness, healing and freedom.
With Voice Spectrum Analysis we find frequencies to:
- Increase brain wave coherence, body integrity and life energy
- Develop vocal resonance and effective, clear communication
- Release limiting patterns and increase clarity and creativity
- Reduce stress and incoherent emotional and physical patterns
- Increase personal empowerment and ability to manifest ones true purpose
- With Songaia Sound Medicine CDs, discover the power of toning
“Each person has a harmonic signature that is distinctive, unique and individual. The energy in the human voice can be measured with a Spectrum Analyzer and frequencies can be sorted to reflect vibrations in frequency bands associated with the notes C through B on a piano. When individual frequencies are played back to the person, the resultant change can be reflected at the cellular level, in brain wave patterns, unification of the energy field and in the experiential state of being.” Lana J. Ford, Ph.D.
As Hazrat Inayat Khan said, “The Voice is the barometer of the soul.”
The human voice is truly a barometer of the soul, and one’s unique voice print can reveal emotional, physical, and genetic frequency patterns. When an individual’s missing or stressed tones are played back using one or more of the 12 tones on the Songaia Sound CDs, distinct changes in the physical, mental and emotional states can be observed, as well as altered brain states, associated with healing. Songaia (meaning “earth song”) can open a gateway to greater creativity, healing, balance and clarity.
Scheduling a Voice Spectrum Analysis Appointment
Voice Analysis Sessions include:
- Personal Voice Pattern Chart highlighting ones personal ‘gateway tones’
- Tone Correlation Chart of physical and emotional issues associated with missing frequencies
- A 25% coupon for Songaia Sound Toning CD or Mp3 downloads
- Toning Instructions
- Medical Astrology and Planetary Tones
- Chakra Chart highlighting gateway tones
Voice Spectrum Analysis sessions last 1-1/2 to 2 hours and can take place in person or remotely. In a session, the tone patterns of your speaking voice are assessed to determine which frequencies are stressed or dropping out. These missing frequencies are then introduced by toning with the Songaia Sound CD to create a balanced and integrated vibrational state. A session includes the a 25% discount for Songaia CD or MP3 and personalized charts.
Long Distance Sessions are by phone or Skype. (Sorry, no cell phones). The results of the session and charts will be emailed within 24 hours of the analysis.
In Person Sessions take place by prior appointment in Sedona, Arizona or Languedoc, France.
Book a Songaia Voice Analysis Session:
Voice Spectrum Analysis Practitioner Training
Three Day Intensive includes instruction in Voice Analysis:
- Learning the steps to analyzing individual voices and interpreting the pattern results.
- Practice using the Voice Analysis graphs and equipment,
including experiencing analysis basics with the course participants.
Medical Astrology basics:
- Learning to read the planetary wheel.
- Analysis of the stress points as related to frequencies.
- Cross referencing between the planetary and voice tone charts.
What is included with the course:
- Digital voice analysis equipment and microphone.
- Comprehensive course notebook including:
- Client intake forms, Voice Analysis graph forms.
- Brain Wave frequency chart.
- Songaia Color Tone Wheel.
- Tone correlation charts.
- Course completion certificate.
Upcoming dates for Voice Practitioner Training:
Ani Williams studied with Sharry Edwards of Sound Health Options BioAcoustics,
Oded Mansura of Israel, Fabien Maman, sound researcher.
Williams developed Songaia Sound Medicine and 12-Tone Songaia CDs in 1992-1994
and has two decades of experience serving clients worldwide.