- This event has passed.
Voice Spectrum Analysis Practitioner Training
February 17, 2017 - February 20, 2017
3-Day Sound Training plus a 4th day bonus excursion to visit highlights of Sedona’s Sacred Landscape!
Please note: Our 2018 Sedona class is full. Please plan ahead for February 8-11, 2019 in Sedona, or October 19-22, 2018 in Southern France. Thank you for your patience.
3-Day Intensive includes:
Bio-Acoustics and Voice Analysis techniques:
- Discover human bio-acoustics of elements, brain states, nutrients and organs.
- Learn the steps to analyzing individual voices and interpreting the patterns.
- Correlate missing frequencies with emotional and mental patterns.
- Practice using the Voice Analysis graphs and equipment.
Finding the Planetary Tones and Medical Astrology basics:
- Ways to find important planetary tones.
- Analysis of the stress points as related to frequencies.
- Cross referencing between the planetary and voice tone charts.
What is included with the course:
- Voice analysis equipment and microphone.
- Client intake analysis graph forms.
- Brain Wave frequency chart.
- Laminated Color Tone Wheel.
- Tone correlation charts.
- Course completion certificate.
$1,500 registration fee includes equipment and course notebook.
Register by Dec. 31st and receive a $300 discount!
Space is limited